Although we do have sessions up and running while EA guidelines permit (these are strictly members only), we wanted to let members and others know about some of the other resources that are available to you to help you maintain fitness.
First and foremost, your safety is paramount so please take care. If you are going to run outside, make sure to:
- wear bright/high viz/reflective clothing, even if you are running in the daytime;
- always tell someone your route;
- carry next of kin details with you;
- take a phone if you can.
Hot Tip: At this time running on the right hand side of the road is helpful, even if there is a pavement. Runners are supposed to give a wide berth to other pedestrians and if it is safe to do so it is easier to step off the kerb if you are facing oncoming traffic. Pedestrians tend to be really grateful for this.
Finally, please practice safe social distancing by keeping 2m away from pedestrians and other runners.
Below are some resources you may find useful at this time.
Free Workouts/Programs (last updated Jan 2021)
- RunnersWorld Eastcote – classes with Sharon Dooley
- PE with Joe Wicks
- Orangetheory Fitness
- DW Fitness/Fitness First
- Endure Stronger
- FLY LDN – daily live classes or via YouTube
- Everyone Active – daily live classes
- Heartcorelife – daily live classes
- Our Parks UK – daily live classes
- PSYCLE – daily live classes
- BARRY’S – daily live classes
- YMCA 360
- Runners Need – Run Clubs hosted on Strava
- NHS Couch to 5k
- Fitbit (free limited period upgrade to premium – unsubscribe once the trial is finished unless you want to continue)
- adidas Runtastic (3 months free)
- ASICS Studio
- Nike Training Club
- Peloton (90 days free – unsubscribe once the trial is finished unless you want to continue)
- GOLD’s Gym (free limited period upgrade to premium – unsubscribe once the trial is finished unless you want to continue)